Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Not Shopping til I Drop" 65 Days Challenge : Day 54 & CONTEST

Hello my lovelies! I have not given you an update on my no buy in a little while and thought it was just proper. I am so sorry but I really didn't want to bore you with all my non sense and suffering. Bahahaha!! There is a good and bad outcome. The GOOD is that the END is near and I can finally buy whatever I want. =D The BAD is that I live in a very small apartment with a family of 9 and I share a room that is about 250 sq. ft. and my Makeup Collection has gotten so BIG it no longer fits in this room & I can't even buy cute compartments/boxes to put everything away because they don't fit so it will be stupid of me to continue to buy; unless I move. Moving is definitely an option because I need my own space!! I am planning to do the whole Project Pan thing just to start using some of my stuff! Anyways that is my update... I thank God for the games on Facebook because I managed to win tons of FREE stuff and Christian who spoiled me with an early Christmas Shopping Spree at Sephora during the Friends and Family 20% Discount! I will definitely have a HAUL video up as soon as I get the 3rd BOX! Yes! You read right... THREE boxes because I had to make three different orders to complete ALL I wanted!

Here is my CURRENT video which is my OCTOBER FAVORITE'S video! ENJOY!


If you still have not checked out my CURRENT CONTEST going on to celebrate my 1003 Facebook Fans here is the video with all the details

Rules:
1. Ages 18+ or with Parent Permission
2. U.S ONLY [sorry] =(
3. Must Incorporate the word "ANIMALS" in your look
4. Must be subscribed to my Youtube (youtube.com/user/ilovejaely)
5. Must LIKE my NEW Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsofaBeautyHAULic)
6. Must PUBLICLY follow my blog (www.ilovejaelymakeup.blogspot.com)
7. This is NOT a likes contest. Photos will be posted on my Facebook page for everyone to see but any "likes" will not be considered in voting.
8. All sponsors will be judges.
9. Must be you in the picture and you did your own makeup
10. Email your entry to ilovejaely@gmail.com before November 25, 2011 @ 11:59pm

List of Sponsors:
3. Simply Just Minerals Cosmetics- https://www.facebook.com/SimplyJustMinerals

JaeLy

1 comment:

  1. great videohappy holidays! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration~! i'm also hosting 3 giveaways, 2 which end at midnight, tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete