Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor day Weeknd & Miscellaneous

So I've been away since Saturday. It was a very special weekend; every September my youth group from my church go away with other youth members to a weekend retreat. It was a very blessed weekend of praise, games, fun and best of all time with God. I got back yesterday exhausted from all the FUN!! This morning I was so excited to see I finally got my package from StellaStarish.

These are the pigments!

I <3 the way she packages her pigments!

 These pictures don't do justice to how beautiful they really are...

Also, this weekend I found out that I am OFFICIALLY a Model/Promoter for Candii Blossom Cosmetics; a starting makeup company! I will be in charge of posting reviews, looks & promoting! I'm so excited!!

JaeLy

No comments:

Post a Comment