Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review: Body Washes & Origins "Zero Oil"

Hope you all have had a great weekend! I want to just quickly do a review on a couple of products I bought a few weeks ago and have tried.

Aveeno Positively Nourishing "calming"
Rate: 5/5

Softsoap Coconut Scrub
Rate: 5/5

Caress Tahitian Renewal
Rate: 5/5

ORIGINS "Zero Oil"
Rate: 4.5/5

You can watch my review below... I said "ummm" a million times.... please pardon me! I'm just a beginner! If you have any questions feel free to ask me! =)


On another note this weekend was a very special weekend because it was one of my favorite girls "30th birthday." I did makeup on her & then we went to Uno's with some other special friends... it was a very good night! We  had a blast! 

This was the look I did on her (She loves purple!) 

a group of us throwing up the "three zero" haha!

The night ended with us looking & swatching a whole lot of eye shadows, blushes, bronzers, and even tasting Urban Decay's marshmallow powder! This week I will be doing a whole lot of reviews on LOTS of different companies. I am really excited! Can't wait for you to see all the beautiful colors! =)

JaeLy

No comments:

Post a Comment