Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Not Shopping til I Drop" 65 Days Challenge : Day 2

Okay! So this is more difficult then I thought! =( I have already been tempted to buy 4 things!! ahhhh!!! I'm so heart broken </3 On the brighter side I saved some money today lol & received my EOS "Honeysuckle Honeydew" lippie, My Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV that came with a Glide-on Cheek Tint in "Quickie" & 3 small samples that Ulta gives with all purchases!
I am totally IN LOVE with this palette! Though it has some repeated colors, it also has 10 NEW shadows (never been seen.) I will be doing a Review soon! I have soo much to review but really excited to start! =) 

This week I also received my FIRST ever BIRCHBOX... It was the September box.... I really wasn't WOWED by it, but there were some stuff I found CUTE & enjoyed! I will be doing a video soon & posting it as well!

Hope you Have a wonderful day tomorrow! c[=
JaeLy

No comments:

Post a Comment