Friday, September 16, 2011

"Not Shopping til I Drop" 65 Days Challenge : Day 1

Hello my lovelies! Hope all is well... I 'm sure a lot of you have started your weekend already & some of you are getting ready to start the weekend. I hope you all have a great one! The reason for this post is because I wanted to let you all know that as of tomorrow I will be on a 65 days no shopping challenge for myself except for my loves birthday. (but that's always an exception! ha !!) I will be blogging about most days, such as different things I saw that I wanted to buy & what I felt not being able to buy. At the end of the challenge I will total the amount of money I would've spent [in other words $$ I saved myself]. This will be fun & definitely a HUGE challenge since for the last few months all I've been doing has been shopping [MAKEUP: my guilty pleasure]!! I'm sure that there will be days where I will want to cry but I feel like I can do this. WELCOME TO MY CHALLENGE! If any of you decide to do something similar or join me, let me know so we can help each other out & be team players! c[= You don't have to do it for 65 days... you can put your own rules! Lets get the show rolling...

On the other hand, today I got my NUBAR 2010! & I must say I am IN LOVE!!! Had to paint my nails right away & can't stop staring at them! Will do a FULL review & swatch soon! =)

JaeLy


No comments:

Post a Comment