Monday, September 19, 2011

Unique Styles Boutique


I was first introduced to Unique Styles Boutique playing in the famous Facebook Scavenger Hunts. I had a blast & won 3 pigments from her collection. I was free to select any three. I was so ecstatic since it was the first time ever that I won makeup for FREE playing games. Judith, the owner is a wonderful person. Very easy going and easy to talk too. Her shipping is flawless. I have received two orders from her; My prize & then when I ordered from her some samples. They were both received in less then 3 business days! That's right 3 BUSINESS DAYS!! 
Swatches are all done over ELF Sheer Primer
Tang- Bright Matte Orange 
Star Struck- Bright Shiny Yellow
Filthy Rich- Bright Shiny Gold
Its a Boy- Bright Shiny Royal Blue
Neveyah- Light Shiny Purple
Gustavo- Shiny Light Baby Blue
Girly- Light Shiny Pink
Purple Haze- Matte Pinkish Purple
Amareli- Shiny Purple with some blue shimmer
White Girl- Shimmer White
Luna- SHIMMER SHIMMER SILVER
Clover Green- Matte Green

As you can all tell her pigments are very pigmented, even the lightest of colors have great pigmentation. She has a great variety of colors & what I love most is that she has best of both worlds; shiny & matte. The only thing that I found that honestly didn't bother me but may cause some issues is the fact that there's no list of ingredients in the package or labels. I know some people may have extremely sensitive skin & may fear using anything without know the containing ingredients. Overall, I was very satisfied with the service & product.

4.5 out of 5: I would definitely buy from her again!

Where to find:
Facebook

JaeLy

No comments:

Post a Comment