Friday, September 2, 2011

Tag: What would you rather...


So I've spent the day reading blogs and looking at youtube videos and I came across this cool little "game" from http://www.prettyaddictionsblog.com... =)

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses, OR lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I don't even need to think twice about this! I most definitely would prefer to loose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses. Compared to the amount of eye shadows and palettes I have, those don't really matter. & any how I can always get a liner brush and make my own liners and some of my shadows work for the lips too. ;)

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair, OR never be able to cut it again?

Never be able to cut it! The beauty of a woman is in her hair!! I absolutely love my hair!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek, OR a pink cheek?
Lately, I've really been into the whole corally (if that's even a word lol) look! So for right now I will choose coral.

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


Hmmmm.... this is a toughy!!! I love clothes and I love makeup!! But lately because of my weight issue & self conscious reason I've been laying off clothes... so def makeup! lol 

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, OR eyeliner as lipstick?

I would apply eyeliner as lipstick because lipstick as eyeliner just sounds kind of tough & messy!

6. Would you rather only shop Mac, OR Sephora?

SEPHORA! Hands down.... Don't get me wrong Mac is awesome! But sometimes those sales people are annoying! & Sephora also has some much variety; I never want to leave the place!

7. Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color, OR one lip color for the rest of your life?

ONE LIP COLOR! I can survive using one color on my lips... but on my eyes?? NOOOO! I love to have fun playing with my eyes... One color just sounds boring! 

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer, OR summer clothes in the winter?


Summer clothes in the winter... I can totally rock a cute tank top with a nice cardigan! Or a short skirt with some cute leggings!

9. Would you rather have dark nails, OR bright nails all year round? 
Bright! I am ALL about being BRIGHT! :D

10. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail, OR a messy bun?

a pony tail, because there are ways to dress them up to look cute

11. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again, OR never use lip gloss.

Never use lip gloss! I can use chap-stick, lip balm, lip stick, eye shadow as lipstick! So many choices, where in never painting my nails... that would be a BUMMER!
12. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all, OR sharpie them in every day?

Sharpie them in,, even though that's a scary though... But its even scarier not having any AT ALL!

13. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish! Make up is way to much fun to live without! 


I tag anyone that wants to do this! 
I'd love to read your answers to some of these questions!!

Jaely

No comments:

Post a Comment